To show our appreciation for the hard work and commitment our service men and women give to our community, Waterlea is offering a $2,500 reward for any Emergency Services Personnel including police, fire and ambulance.
Waterlea is a fresh new address taking shape at Walloon, just a 10 minute drive from the Ipswich CBD.
Conveniently located close to all amenities, transport and services, this masterplanned community provides residents with a peaceful country style of living, making it the perfect place for Emergency Services Personnel and families to call home and enjoy their free time in a welcoming environment.
Waterlea features a range of blocks sizes to choose from and also partners with a range of builders to create Home and Land packages.
Terms and conditions apply*.
Terms & Conditions
- The sale must be made directly with the Waterlea on site sales consultant and not through other marketing agents.
- You must be an member of Emergency Services Organisation Police, Ambulance Fire employee.
- The online form https://www.waterlea.com.au/emergency-services-referral-offer/ must be completed and submitted.
- The buyer must see through the land contract obligations to the point of settlement
- This offer ends 30 June 2021. It may be extended or varied at the discretion of the Developer.
- Payments of rewards will be made to you by Gift Card within 30 days on completion of the contract of sale.
- Limited to one reward only per settled block of land at Waterlea.
- Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentives or offers.