Waterlea is pleased to offer essential services workers including members of the Defence Force, police, fire, ambulance personnel, health professionals and teachers a $10,000* bonus when they purchase and settle on a block of land at Waterlea.
Waterlea welcomes essential services workers to enjoy a fresh new address taking shape now at Walloon, just a 10 minute drive from the Ipswich CBD.
Conveniently located close to all amenities, transport and services, this master planned community provides residents with a peaceful country style of living, making it the perfect place for families to call home and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
Waterlea features a range of blocks sizes to choose from 350sqm – 700sqm and also partners with a range of builders to create Home and Land packages.
Waterlea has a bonus offer for essential services where they may be eligible to receive away $10,000* rebate settlement when they purchase and settle land. This offer is available on all blocks of land at Waterlea available for purchase during the Promotion Period.
Terms and conditions apply*.
Terms & Conditions
- The sale must be made directly with the Waterlea on site sales consultant and not through other marketing agents
- You must be an member of Australian Defence Force, Emergency Services Organisation – Police, Ambulance, Fire, Force, health professional or teacher
- The buyer must see through the land contract obligations to the point of settlement
- This offer ends 31 March 2021. It may be extended or varied at the discretion of the Developer
- Payments of bonus will be made to you by way of rebate on settlement within 30 days from completion of the contract of sale
- Limited to one bonus only per settled block of land at Waterlea
- Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentives or offers
- Download full Terms & Conditions here