Centred around a natural creek featuring a chain of ponds, rock pools, natural open spaces and a buzzing village heart, Waterlea is a community made up of 13 beautiful neighbourhoods with a relaxed yet vibrant village vibe.
Shaped by the natural landscape and an inspiring view of Mount Marrow to the South, it’s perfectly placed for an idyllic life in the countryside while staying connected to everything you need from modern life.
- 1,500 lots in a masterplanned community
- Projected population of 4,500 residents
- Parkside café with fresh food markets/organic grocer and bakery in central retail hub
- 13 distinct residential neighbourhood precincts
- Central parklands featuring flowing creek with cross-over bridge and landscaped recreational and play spaces
- Wide range of lot sizes many with creek, pond or park frontage now selling
- Multi-Builder Display Village (Coming Soon)
- Leading edge environmental sustainability
- 100m wide green spine parkland through the entire length of the project
- Community activity areas for concerts, sporting, recreational activities and adventure play
- Interconnected bike and walking paths
- Exercise stations dotted along the green spine parkland
VIBRANT VILLAGE HEART
There’s a whole lot more to Waterlea than the inspiring backdrop of this historic land. With a village hub featuring a retail centre at its heart, where you’ll get the pick of the freshest produce from local farms and artisan producers and your very own village café serving up wholesome food straight out of the community garden.
This is where the neighbourhood comes to life. There’ll be markets, community events and festivities all year round to enjoy with fellow neighbours and visiting friends alike. Better yet, it’s all just a stroll or a ride away, thanks to the grand green spine of parkland and a network of picture-perfect paths that run along a scenic creek right through the entire village.
Waterlea is a place that brings the people together. Peppered with community spaces, bridges span and connect nature trails around the rolling waters of the creek, so you’ll never go a day without saying g’day.
Here you’ll find the perfect balance of tranquillity and the active lifestyle you’ve always wanted; adventure playgrounds, fitness circuits and sporting grounds provide all the get-up-and-go you’ll ever need. Right on your doorstep.
There’s always a reason catch that fresh subtropical air, whether you’re on your morning jog or an evening stroll with the pooch. A chain of ponds, rock pools and waterside walks tell an inspiring story of the land’s past, designed to relax and revitalise your soul.