Purchasing a Completed New Home vs Building
Choosing the perfect block of land, designing, building a new home in a master planned community is a great opportunity to create your dream lifestyle. An opportunity to design the perfect layout, kitchen, colour palette, fixtures, fittings… and make your dream come to life.
But what if you can’t afford to rent a home while you build, or need to move into a home in a short timeframe or just don’t want to wait to build? What if you want a brand new home but are not too fussed on the colours or layout? Or your bank or broker has recommended buying an established home so you have a better chance of obtaining finance approval.
A completed home at Waterlea may be just what you’re looking for, offering more certainty and removes the stress of building. Some of the benefits include:
- Knowing the total cost upfront,
- Knowing exactly what is included in your new home,
- No need to shop around for a builder comparing inclusions, pricing and designs,
- No waiting for land title registration,
- Having experts choose your colour scheme, landscaping and fencing,
- Just pack your bags and move in!
Choosing a Completed Home gives you the freedom to purchase a new home without the stresses of building. Waterlea’s Completed Home options may include purchasing pre or during construction or you may be lucky enough to purchase a beautiful brand new home completely finished inside and out. The only thing missing is you and your furniture.
Talk to our team to find out about upcoming homes.